Our contact details
Name: The Other House
Address: Holden House, 57 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JU
Phone Number: +44 203 846 6000
The Other House is the trading name for the following group companies:
|Company Name||Company Number||Place of Incorporation|
|The Other House Opco Holdings Limited||12323067||United Kingdom|
|The Other House OpCo 1 Limited||12323105||United Kingdom|
|The Other House OpCo 2 Limited||12888371||United Kingdom|
|The Other House IpCo Limited||12323104||United Kingdom|
|The Other House Propco 1 Ltd||130361||Jersey|
|The Other House Propco 2 Ltd||132137||Jersey|
|The Other House Propco 2 Ltd||143243||Jersey|
For the purposes of the UK GDPR, The Other House Opco Holdings Limited (trading as “The Other House”) is deemed to be the “data controller” in respect of any personal information that is provided to us or we otherwise obtain.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
Information you provide to us
In respect of clients, residents, other guests and members of the public, the personal information which TOH may collect and :
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Contact details (work/personal email address, mobile or telephone numbers)
- Work/home address
When you install and engage with the TOH app, in addition to the categories of personal information referred to above, we may also capture the following personal information, depending upon how you engage with the app:
- when using the mobile key function of our app, we may receive or otherwise obtain certain information regarding your location (as well as the device via which your mobile key is accessed and used);
- you may provide us with your credit or debit card details in order to enable us to process payments for you via the app (rest assured that these details will be stored securely and will be encrypted on our systems)
- nationality; and
- allergen information;
We limit the collection and processing of personal information to information that we need in order to meet our contractual obligations, a legal obligation or in furtherance to our legitimate interests in the operation of our business. Where applicable, we may ask for your express consent to process your personal information.
HOW WE GET PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU AND WHY WE HAVE IT
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Because you have expressly asked to receive updates from The Other House;
- Because you have met with members of The Other House team with a view to working together and have a legitimate interest in being kept informed by us;
- Because you have worked or work with The Other House;
- Because you have downloaded our app; or
- Because you have booked a stay, or have stayed at TOH, either directly or via a third-party operator travel agency or website;
For the purposes of the UK GDPR, the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
• Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com;
• We have a contractual obligation;
• We have a legal obligation;
• We have a vital interest; and
• We have a legitimate interest
Information we obtain by automated means
We may use third-party web analytics services on our website, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyse how visitors use the website. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about Google Analytics, and how to opt-out, please click here…. The providers of third-party plug-ins and widgets on our website, such as embedded videos and social media sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the website and your interactions with the plug-ins and widgets. We may also receive information you have made available to those third-party services, including the geographic location of your mobile device and other information about you (such as name, email address, locale, time zone, languages, and certain security settings information) and your contacts on those services. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the third-party providers of the plug-ins and widgets.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
Depending on whether you are a client, resident, guest, a business associate or third-party supplier of services, a contracted party, or a journalist etc. we may use the information described above for purposes necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you or to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. We may also process your personal information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights or freedoms. This may include processing for marketing, business development and management purposes. Specifically, we may use your information to:
- provide products and services to you;
- perform transactions that you request;
- incorporate your contact details into The Other House database;
- send you promotional materials, newsletters and other communications relating to our products and services;
- create and manage your account;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, promotions, offers, surveys, focus groups and market research (where applicable, if you have not opted out of receiving such communications);
- respond to your enquiries;
- provide aggregate statistical information and perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, economic impact analyses, demographic analyses and anonymisation and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analysing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud, copyright infringement, unauthorised use and distribution of protected content and other criminal activity; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as: (i) customising our users’ visits to our website; (ii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our website, and (iii) managing our sites and other aspects of our business.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. We do not obtain or record personal information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
Examples of these service providers include entities that provide web hosting, analytics and email list management services.
We also may disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) for the purposes of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings, or otherwise for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending any legal rights; (iii) to law enforcement authorities or any regulator or other government entities based on a lawful disclosure request; or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer personal information we hold about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on the website (such as information relating to your use of a social media sharing tool) is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and TOH is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may change your contact details at any time or request that we remove your details from our database or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for marketing purposes, by notifying us by email. We may still continue using your personal information to meet our contractual or legal obligations in compliance with the legislation.
You may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information. Where provided by law, where we relied on your express consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
Should you wish to make a data subject request under the UK GDPR or complain about the way we use your personal information or handle your request pursuant to your rights under the UK GDPR, please contact our Data Compliance Officer in the first instance by writing to us at our registered office address or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Compliance Officer will investigate the matter and aim to address your concerns or respond to your request within 30 days of your initial communication. You can also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). For more information, please visit ico.org.uk.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is securely stored in data centres within the UK.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND APPS
Our website and app may provide links to other websites and apps for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information we hold about you to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by mail at Holden House, 57 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JU if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 203 846 6000 or by mail at Holden House, 57 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JU.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
How to contact us
Create an account to access your bookings and moreALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN IN
A verification link has been sent to your email account.
Please click on the link that has been sent to your email account to verify your email and continue the registration process.
Please enter your email address below, where you will receive your password reset confirmation codeDON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN UP
Please check your email where you will receive a link to reset your password.